I was going to make pudding one day and couldn’t decide if we wanted vanilla or chocolate. So I thought why not layer both? Then I thought why not add a graham cracker crust! And this yummy and simple dessert was born. It’s eggless to boot! It’s more than the sum of its ingredients, it really tastes like an easy version of Boston Cream Pie!
- JELL-O Cook and Serve chocolate pudding box, 5 oz.
- JELL-O Cook and Serve vanilla pudding box, 5 oz.
- 1 Graham cracker crust (homemade or store-bought
- Cook each pudding in separate saucepans until thickened, per directions. Let cool slightly.
- Pour one of the puddings into the graham cracker crust and let cook 5 minutes, or until it starts to form that slightly hardened pudding skin on top.
- Slowly pour the other pudding on top of the first pudding.
- Let cool 20 minutes at room temperature and then put into fridge to finalize cooling. Do not cover in fridge.
- Once pudding pie is completely cool, after a few hours, cover with plastic wrap until serving.