Now if you can’t make this successfully after following these simple directions, I just don’t know about your cooking fate. It may be time to hang up your apron and call it quits. This is a super simple, near effortless, way to have a quick breakfast (and leftovers), a protein-rich snack or side to your breakfast or brunch. It’s Paleo approved too, if you’re into that. Enjoy!
- Your favorite thinly sliced ham slices from the deli
- Large eggs
- Salt, sea salt worked well for me.
- Freshly ground pepper
- Paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- (Directions are for 1 egg cup, multiply by how many you desire……)
- Spray a nonstick spray into your muffin tin (do not use muffin paper liners!)
- Place one piece of ham into each muffin hole, as illustrated above.
- Crack one egg on top of the piece of ham – if you prefer scrambled eggs inside, lightly beat egg in a glass before dumping into ham cup.
- Season with some salt and freshly ground pepper. Add a small amount of paprika, if desired.
- Cook 10-14 minutes depending on the doneness you desire. I wanted it completely cooked solid as I don’t like runny eggs!
- Cool slightly and enjoy!