This recipe is a keeper! I used Sweet Baby Ray’s bbq sauce, but next time I will try inexpensive Aldi BBQ sauce because you are going through an entire bottle. You put your chicken breast halves in there frozen; can we say this is easy?! It turned out just wonderful. The remaining sauce, which should get to a proper temperature, is a tasty sauce for just about anything. Try it, please!
- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12) oz. bottle BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the BBQ sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.