If you’re looking for a quick and healthy meal, I have one for you – and I promise it’s easy!
- 1 piece Tortilla or high-fiber Flat Out flatbread
- (Here’s the one I used Light Sundried Tomato flatbread**
- Light Mayonnaise or Light Italian /Caesar Dressing**
- Lettuce, washed and dried, I used red leaf lettuce
- Thinly sliced ham
- Thinly sliced cheese
- Freshly ground pepper and optional spices**
**Known IC irritants, tread carefully!
- Lay tortilla or flatbread on a cutting board.
- Spread a small amount of mayo or light Italian or Caesar dressing on wrap.
- Put lettuce on wrap, and then layer ham and cheese. Add other optional toppings that you choose: tomato, cucumber, etc, but keep the bulk down as it will be difficult to cut into.
- Top with freshly ground pepper or spices.
- Roll tightly, while holding firmly, cut down the middle so you end up with two cross-sections of your wrap.