Garlic bread in the bread machine. It sounds impossible, but it isn’t at all! I made this at Thanksgiving and it came together so quickly. It’s a fast recipe! The only rule is to make sure you follow your bread machine’s directions of adding the ingredients in the correct order. Most state liquid ingredients on the bottom of the bread pan, dry ingredients in the middle, and make a little well in the dry ingredients on the top, and put your yeast there. Don’t let your yeast touch the wet ingredients on the bottom.
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F)
- 1 tablespoon butter (use unsalted to control the salt)
- 1 tablespoon dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley (dried is fine)
- 2 tsp. garlic powder (use your freshest garlic powder for best results)
- 3 cups BREAD flour
- 2 tsp. active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. (Most bread machines state this order, but check your manual first!!
Liquid ingredients on the bottom of the bread pan
Dry ingredients in the middle
And make a little well in the dry ingredients on the top, and put your yeast there. Don’t let your yeast touch the wet ingredients on the bottom.)
- Select basic bread cycle and 2 lb. loaf, press Start.