This is a simple recipe that gives your baked fries a lot of flavor! We really liked it, but it was on the hot side as the recipe is written. I would definitely omit the cayenne next time, personally. Very tasty!
- 3 baking potatoes, about 2.5 lbs, cut into 12 wedges each
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne (optional, I think)
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Lightly spray a jelly roll pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine the cut potatoes and olive oil in one bowl. Combine the cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt, cayenne, and cinnamon in another bowl.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the potatoes and toss well.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on the pan. Bake 20 mins, then turn the potatoes, and bake until crisp and cooked through, 8-10 mins. longer.