I have posted another garlic cheese flatbread before, which involved making your own dough. While it’s tasty, that recipe does have a bit of waiting and work involved. Tonight I tried the same theory but with refrigerated pizza crust. It tasted just as good, if not better! Hooray. So here is the recipe that saves a lot of time!
OLD RECIPE: If you want to see my previous recipe, with the homemade dough, click here. It takes longer, but if you don’t have refrigerated pizza dough on hand, it’s a great recipe!
You will find the refrigerated pizza crust near where your grocer keeps refrigerated biscuits and crescent rolls.
- 13.8 oz. refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted/softened
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup+ shredded mozzarella or Italian blend cheese (add as much as you want!)
- OPTIONAL but great: Any Italian spices you prefer: basil, oregano, Italian seasoning, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350* F.
- Prepare your 17″ x 11″ baking sheet pan by putting aluminum foil on the bottom of it. Lightly spray with any cooking spray like PAM so your dough doesn’t stick.
- Remove refrigerated pizza dough from packaging. Use a rolling pin to roll to a suitable size to fit into the 17″ x 11″ baking sheet pan, previously mentioned.
- Spread melted or softened butter on the top of the raw dough.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella/Italian blend cheese. Add spices if desired.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until golden brown and cheesy looks bubbly (and happy).
- Cut into slices and serve! 🙂