This is a very tasty recipe for baked rosemary potatoes. My husband and I loved this recipe and will make it again. It’s from the cookbook “Cook This! Not That!”. Fresh rosemary is best here. Makes 4 servings.
- 1 1/2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into 3/4″ chunks
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss the potatoes with the oil, rosemary, and a generous amount of salt and pepper.
- Spread out evenly on a baking sheet.
- Roast until brown and crispy on the outside and tender inside, about 30 minutes.